- This event has passed.
Build and Improve Your Credit History
February 12 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Build and Improve Your Credit History:
The Importance of Good Credit for People with
Disabilities Seeking Employment
It is important for people with disabilities to develop a good credit history that can open up more affordable options for borrowing, and to reach employment and financial goals. Unfortunately, poverty and unemployment limit the ability of many individuals with disabilities to have a good credit standing.
Join us on February 12 from 1-2 p.m. to learn about :
- Myths regarding people with disabilities being unable to build a credit history
- Credit reports and credit scores: What they are and why they are important
- How to obtain your free credit report safely
- Ways to access your credit scores for free
- Why good credit matters when it comes to seeking employment
- Ways to improve a bad credit score
Our presenter will be Heather Aiello, CEO, Financial Counseling Network, National Association of Certified Credit Counselors.
Please note: Real-time captioning will be provided for this webinar series. For other accommodation requests, questions about the webinar or the registration process, please contact Shajira Brown at email@example.com.
To register for Webinar.